By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is considered as a secondary emotion by means of so much scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to respond to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related issues?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they assorted?
- How can we deal with a number of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case learn, the top-notch individuals each one current a special approach to remedy for anger-related problems. by means of considering the range of views and coverings on hand for anger-related problems, this e-book presents an summary of the way clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted remedy for every person client.
- Anger comparable problems: uncomplicated matters, types and Diagnostic issues, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- proof for powerful therapy of Anger-Related issues, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the evaluate and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic therapy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the remedy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit treatment for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and relations remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist technique, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the remedy of Anger problems, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger issues, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
The Borderline Psychotic baby stories the heritage and evolution of the borderline prognosis for kids, either within the united states and the united kingdom, bringing the reader brand new with present scientific opinion at the topic. utilizing a number of scientific case reports, the ebook makes an attempt to harmonise US and united kingdom perspectives on borderline prognosis within the gentle of latest advancements in thought on the Menninger health center, The Anna Freud Centre and The Tavistock hospital.
It’s no longer You . . . It’s THEM! have you hung up together with your boss and felt such as you have been 9 years outdated back? Do you get a pang within the pit of your abdominal in case you see a definite “friend’s” quantity in your caller identification? Do you end up usually apologizing to a loved one although you recognize you’ve performed not anything flawed?
Dwelling restoration presents severe details for practitioners and educators in psychological overall healthiness companies in regards to the self-described wishes of youngsters clinically determined with psychological disease. It portrays the levels of residing with psychological sickness in the course of the restoration version ELAR—emergence, loss, model, and restoration.
Essay aus dem Jahr 2016 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Beratung, Therapie, notice: ohne Bewertung, , Veranstaltung: HypnoSystemische Beratung und Therapie, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Dies ist meine Abschlussarbeit zur Fachausbildung für HypnoSystemische Beratung und Therapie bei D. R. Leichsenring. Es handelt sich um einen sehr persönlichen Erfahrungsbericht darüber, wie mir die Anwendung HypnoSystemischer Modelle und Methoden bei meiner pädagogischen Arbeit in einem Kinderheim hilft -- es mir, so wie ich bin, eigentlich überhaupt erst ermöglicht, dort sinnvoll zu arbeiten.
- Manipulateurs (French Edition)
- Labor and Delivery Nursing: Guide to Evidence-Based Practice
- Personality Disorders (Clinical Psychology: A Modular Course)
- The Psychopath's Bible: For the Extreme Individual
- Strukturierung und Grenzen in der personenzentrierten Spieltherapie: Ihre Funktion und Bedeutung (German Edition)
Extra resources for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva